Knitting Trolls



Maunday Monday

Dear Melanie - It's Monday, my tummy hurts and I'm crabby. If I get one more e-mail from people telling me that they are NOT making it to my birthday party, I'm going to scream. Seriously, next year I'm taking a trip or something. But enough crabbiness...

So yesterday I got inspired to go to Barnes & Noble and buy some more knitting books (like I've read the one I have). I bought Stitch 'n Bitch Nation and then some cheapy B & N knitting book that looked like it had some cute patterns. Anyhoo, the SNB Nation book is awesome - so many cute patterns! I especially want to "Knit my Own Rock Star", although I may be challenged ability wise for that one. You can choose to knit Joey Ramone, Joan Jett or Henry Rollins. Guess which one I want to knit? Henry it is!

By the way, Henry is the one on the left, Joey Ramone is on the right. I think knitting Henry for my nephew Henry would be awesome... I love Henry Rollins - I think I'll name my next cat Henry Rollins...

Why can't I get paid to knit? I suppose I would have to improve my skills in order for that to happen...

Your crabby blogging partner,
Michelle
« Home | Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment