Knitting Trolls



Dream a little dream...

Dear Melanie - you are traipsing all over New York, shopping for fake designer bags and I am stuck here at work. Sigh...

Your dream you had about Ernie is STILL cracking me up so I had to share it on the blog. For those of you who actually read this blog (all 2 of you), Melanie had a dream the other day in which Ernie was the star. Here is her retelling of said dream:

In the dream, I came to your house and picked you up to see a movie. You had a large Samoan baby with you that you took with us. I thought this was strange since you don't have children, and asked you, and you replied, "my friend Angela said it would be a good idea to have one." Ok.....so we went to the movies, which turned out to be Disneyland and the father of the baby walked in and was very cute but super large. He had big white teeth and the baby starting cooing and trying to talk to the Dad. Strange cause it was a baby and couldn't talk yet.....

Then you bailed and said Ernie would be pissed if the family wasn't back in time for his feeding. I tagged along and when we got to your apartment, it was a really pretty country bungalow with a huge garden. You were mad bc Ernie had apparently tore up your garden while we were at the movies bc we missed his feeding. Then.....here is the weird part.....Ernie walked up to me and said, "the bitch always does stuff like this, so I keep her in her place."


It's funny because it could very well be true... (only the Ernie part, not necessarily the Samoan baby part).

Your blogging partner who is counting down the minutes until she can leave,

Michelle

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment