Knitting Trolls



I need meds...

So I’m on Day 2 of no Zyrtec D due to the fact that my allergy medicine is a “controlled substance” and apparently the nazis at Walgreens think I am a big meth head. I still have the Flonase but it’s just not cutting it… I am having the sniffling, the sneezing and weirdly enough, all over itching. I imagine this is what scabies feels like (thank God I only have to imagine). My head itches, my arms itch, legs, stomach, everything itches! Why? Is it perhaps withdrawal from the Zyrtec D? Perhaps Zyrtec D is a gateway drug to Meth? Perhaps I need to investigate this on the internets – you know, instead of doing real live work.

And real live work I do have but I’m tired of doing my real live work at the moment so I’m taking a blogger break. I feel sorry for my graphic designer as I am bombarding him with work – and I use such technical terms as “poopy” (for real, I did use that term to describe a heading). Perhaps after all this is said and done I can get him to design a new blog header? Of trolls? Knitting? Of course I’d actually have to figure out how to change the blog header but a girl can dream…

And any day now, I will actually post pictures of knitting. Real live knitting! Woo hoo! And perhaps someday you will get the internets at your new apartment so I don't feel as if I'm hogging the blog...

Your future meth addict blogging buddy,
Michelle
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment