Knitting Trolls



Shake your booty...

Dear Melanie -

OK, the booties are done and they are huge... Perhaps if Big Bird had a child, they would fit him but a mere human child - um, no...


Soooo, I'm going to put them in the Goodwill bag. Perhaps some child with very large feet will find them. Sigh... Lesson learned: check gauge first! If you do the booties in the "Knitting the Easy Way" book, make sure you do the gauge check first!

After the booties, I needed some mindless knitting so I made another knit stitch scarf.

This is some novelty yarn that I got on clearance at JoAnn Fabric - I'm calling this my "Bring on the Lovin'" scarf. Why do I feel compelled to name all of my scarves? I do not know..

Sorry this post is lame but my head is still pounding from stupid sinuses. I have such a love/hate relationship with Spring - love the weather, hate the allergies. Hope you are feeling better than I am!

Your blogging partner,

Michelle

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment