Knitting Trolls



What's Left of Me...

OK, I am seriously worried about myself. I’m ashamed (very, very ashamed) to say this but I really (really) like the new Nick Lachey song. I know! This is horrible! What is the matter with me?! And I read this really good article in Rolling Stone magazine last night and I found myself liking him. Eeek! I think I need to put some hair bands on the CD player – STAT! Perhaps some Ratt… Maybe some Dokken… Throw in a little Cinderella… Perhaps that will cure me!




You really need to get Internet access hooked up in your new apartment as I feel as if I’m talking to myself. Not that I don’t do that on a regular basis but at least at home I can pretend that I’m talking to Ernie.

Your confessional blogging partner,
Michelle
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

1:26 PM

I'm sad that Nicky has the ubiquitous tribal motif tattoo. I figured if you liked him and his music, he'd have something more thoughtful permanently displayed - like your friend Henry Rollins...

BTW, can't say that I could pick his new tune out; I must make a point to seek it out. Did his breakup with Jessica help his career this much?? (I can't believe I'm asking this.)    



» Post a Comment