Knitting Trolls



The 4 Skins

This has to be my favorite band name ever! It's no melted ice cream but I found it very entertaining. My drunken friends Stan and Skin found this band in the scary but kooky basement of Blaney's. We saw them countless times. We even went to their final show. Good times.

Okay, calling all trolls! I need simple knitting patterns. I need the baby blanket one and maybe a hat...do babies wear many hats? I don't know. Dogs don't, that's all I know. My friend is knocked up (I love that phrase) and her child needs warm things since it's due date is in February. I would also like to make a shrug and maybe another poncho.

Okay, so that's my boring blog for this morning. Now, I guess I will go do some conflict resolution with battered women whose children keep peeing on the bathroom floor. Apparently this is not cool in a community living situation. Who knew? So, send those patterns.

Yours in Transitory Sobriety,
B-$ Troll
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment