Knitting Trolls



Damned NSA...

Dear Melanie -
So last night I actually got off my lazy butt and took pictures of my latest knitting projects and worked on updating the blog. I had a very cute (so I thought) posting that kept with the whole theme of 6/6/06 (you know - E (with a capital E)-vil, etc.)but when I went to post it the whole thing disappeared. Was it the anti-Christ rearing it's ugly head? Hmmm, perhaps... If by Anti-Christ you mean the NSA (National Security Administration for those of you not in the know). See, I had put some derogatory remarks about President Bush (I know, hard to believe) in my posting. Coinky dink? I think not...

But enough of my conspiracy theories... On to knitting! If you want to see pure E-vil, check out the look on Ernie's face in this pic!

Yeah, he's not happy to be my model. This pic was taken after about 10 tries of getting him to keep the hat on his head. He finally just gave in and was thoroughly disgusted by the whole procedure. I thought it was funny (perhaps I am E-vil).
Here's a pic of the baby hat without a dour faced kitty.

How cute is that leftover ball of yarn?! This hat was knit from a yarn called Candy and the pattern was printed on the label. It was knit flat on size 6 needles. You could totally knit this hat. So cute!

I also knit finished baby blanket number 2 (only 1 more to go unless somebody else gets knocked up!).


Here's the pattern for that blanket. It was knit on size 8 and size 11 circulars and the yarn was Bernat Baby Soft. See the heart pattern? See the mistakes I made in the heart pattern when I didn't count right? Sigh...

OK, I'd better get off of here before there is more tracking of my online activities.

Your "going on the down low" blogging partner,
Michelle
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

12:05 PM

I don't think the "down low" means what you think it means. Ask Bridgette.    



» Post a Comment