Knitting Trolls



My poor pup...and other things...

Trolls!!

Oh how I have missed blogging with you. Yes it is only due to my laziness, but since I have been gone oh how our blog has flourished so. B-$ Troll is blogging and we have comments from other people outside the KC metro area. Wonderful!

Oh, my poor pup Gizmo. What has he gotten himself into now you ask? Well, not a fabulous knitted hat like Ernie our troll mascot. Just take a look for yourself....

This dog gets into more drama. He somehow got a foxtail stuck in his right paw and was hopping around all sad like...then he chewed an actual hole (will spare you the pic) through his paw to get to said foxtail. A week later he was having surgery and was fitted with this sad but stylish blue cone and a mini cast. It was pretty hilarious watching him try and drink water or eat with the cone...and he got stuck in his carrier....this guy is hours of entertainment. But you gotta love the Shih-Poo.

In knitting news....I am STILL making my placemats. They will rock when I FINISH them!

Since you other trolls have many spawning friends, somebody needs to make this pattern. This is perfect for you B-$ Troll, you wanted to make something for a baby and a poncho- so voila!

Melanie Troll

PS Melted ice cream rules and is making a comeback...mark my words.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment