Knitting Trolls



Our Nation's Birthday


Sooooo...what are we fun loving trolls doing for our nation's birthday? Besides of course pondering the definition and legalistic issues of sodomy (which I am proud to say is no longer illegal in some of the 50 states!) I get sooo bored with the usual 4th antics. Does this sound familiar? Going to someone's lame picnic with people who think more than one wine cooler is a "wild time", while eating lukewarm, unimaginative potato salad and wondering if I'll have the runs since mayonnaise should not sit that long, while sweating my ass off in the sun and almost being burned to death by someone's child (insert husband also)and their fireworks. Or better yet, sitting in traffic for 2 hours to and fro to watch the "corporate woods display." No thank you! I think I may sound a little bitter. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention the 3,000 children running around unsupervised and shooting you with waterguns (last year's party!)

Okay, so I'm done with my ranting. Back to knitting - CUTE patterns! I have downloaded and printed them. I also love the baby lash poncho but I can't see Trish outfitting a child in a poncho. She wouldn't be caught dead in one. Luckily, I found a pattern for a doggie poncho and will be getting started as soon as I finish mine.



Don't you just love the "realistic" doggie? Okay, that's all for now. Thanks for letting me vent. I will now go try to squeeze as much money as possible out of a group of rich housewives. Wish me luck!

B-$ Troll
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

2:12 PM

Ohmigod, that is the cutest poncho B-$ troll, but the dog has got to go. It looks like one of those stuffed after death kinds. Scary.
Gizmo better get ready for a poncho    



» Post a Comment