Knitting Trolls



Eyeful Tower...

Dear Stanky Trolls -

Last night I got the pleasure (?) of watching my neighbor, Aimee, do her burlesque show entitled "Etta Vendetta's Eyeful Tower". And yes, I did get an eyeful... It's very odd to see your sweet neighbor, who always invites you over to eat, up on stage at the Record Bar dancing in her underwear and pasties. But she did a great job and I say bravo to her and the other Burly Q girls performing in her show. None of the girls had a perfect body (not one flat tummy in the place) but man, they could work it onstage and the men were mesmerized. It was very interesting. My favorite song of the night - "Pussy Stank but so does Marijuana". Amen...

Back to knitting, I finished another scarf. I'm going to call this my "Stank Scarf". OK, not really - I haven't figured out a name for it but I love it. I knit it with Royal Bamboo by Plymouth Yarns from a pattern I got free with purchase. This yarn is absolutely beautiful and it's 100% Bamboo! And it's soft! Who knew?! It was knit with size 8 needles rather than size 9 as the pattern called for only because I didn't have size 9 needles and I wanted to start it RIGHT NOW. Yes, I can be impatient...


Isn't it purdy? I think I'm going to name it the "Michelle's a Big Flirt" scarf as I discovered last night that I have totally lost the ability to flirt. When talking to a cute guy, I just acted like a moron. I can't even remember what we talked about but it was pathetic... So this scarf can be my affirmation. Can one of you trolls teach me how to be single again? You landed good men, help a troll out, will you?

And by the way, I taught myself to do Yarn Overs and Drop Stitches for this scarf. Yep, this troll has skillz... Damn blogger, I was going to do this very cute demonstration (at least I thought so) of how I wear my scarf in my hair as the ladies in my sister's knitting group did not get the concept. I was going to have a horrifying before picture and then a not so horrifying after picture but no... Blogger won't post the pics. Damn you blogger, damn you to hell. Now my artistic muse has been ruined...

Oh well...

Later days and better lays,

Michelle


« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

12:37 PM

Your scarf rocks!    



» Post a Comment