Knitting Trolls



I think I'm going crazy...


Hello to all fellow Trolls and Tangle Muffs!
How was your 4th? Mine was surprisingly good despite the usual hoo ha. Today brings gloom and doom to my Monday starting with the rain and traffic from hell! I-35 should be blown off the map. Oops, I should probably not say things like that or I might be targeted for terrorism (similar to the Holland Tunnel incident.) By the way, what a dumbass! Do your research. The tunnel is protected by bedrock. Anyways, so the traffic followed by a very annoying meeting followed by another annoying meeting and an announcement that a fellow coworker is leaving. This means mucho work for me thank you very much. I feel like I'm going crazy! Although, someone who is aware that they might be going crazy is technically not crazy.

I am very behind on my knitting but plan to catch up this week. Hopefully everyone will attend knitting this Thursday. I'm looking forward to "stitching and bitching." So, cool pics of the Burly-Q Girls. It's nice to see healthy girls taking their clothes off for a change. Wait...that didn't come out right but you know what I mean. I'm not sure I could see someone I knew strip. I was only disturbed by the reference to a 99 year old woman burlesque dancer. That's freaky. My mom just sent me pictures of her trip to Europe. Now that she's a sexy, single senior (66 years) she's jet-setting with her buddies. See pic below. Her friend is 76! They look good. Anyways, maybe I can knit her a bikini. Ha ha.


Allright Trolls, keep on keeping on.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment