Knitting Trolls



Singin' in the Rain...

Dearest Trolls -

I have never been so happy to see rain in my entire life. Even though I arrived at work soaking wet (and I had an umbrella!) due to the high winds and 2 block walk from the parking garage (thank God I didn't have a white shirt on), I am not complaining. The temperature is 30 degrees cooler than it was this time yesterday. Woo hoo!

The heat has been bringing out the crazies in full force. Every day I saw more and more crazy people on the streets - walking along smoking their cigarettes (the crazies always have cigarettes), talking to themselves and sometimes twitching. Speaking of crazies, look at what I saw when I pulled into my parking lot last night...


That's right - it's the Jesus car! If you are a resident of Midtown Kansas City or frequent the midtown area, you have bound to have sighted the Jesus car around. In case you can't tell from the pic (which I took from my back porch in case the Jesus car owner was a crazy), the car is covered in stuffed animals, plastic figurines, stickers and proclamations about Jesus (hence the name Jesus car). And if you think the exterior is bad, you should see the interior - it is absolutely crammed floor to ceiling with crap. The back seat and passenger seat are crammed with what appears to be books, clothing and other crap - I don't see how the guy (I'm assuming it's a guy) can see to drive. I even think there was a doll head (I really hope it was a doll head and not a real head) in the passenger seat - it creeped me out.

So anyhoo, back to all things knitting... This is my latest scarf for birthday girl, Trish.


It's another scarf made from the Plymouth Royal Bamboo yarn. This one was knit on size 9 bamboo needles and god (or Jesus), it was so much easier than those damn acrylic needles. I love these scarves.

Looking to hitch a ride with Jesus,

Michelle

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

10:02 AM

I love my scarf. It rocks!!!    



» Post a Comment