Knitting Trolls



Trolls!!

Ah, what a bad blogger I am. Slacker!! It’s ok, you can go ahead and say it.
I go to the blog everyday to see what witty things my knitting trolls have
Posted for me to read, yet I am such a blogger slacker I do not post.
Forgive moi….

But look what I have here…my placemats!! Ok, so I picked the best out of three to showcase, but you don’t want to see the scraggly first one.
and I know, only three, what if I had three other people eating with me, what’s a troll to do? The answer is simple; I can NEVER eat on these. It would creep me out. Has anyone else had this happen to them? Where you knit something and don't want to use it? I know they are supposed to be for the table, and around food and all, but the thought just aint right. Yes, I said aint.



Now I am in full fledge copy mode and knitting Michelle’s stank scarf.
I love the bamboo yarn on bamboo needle feel. There’s something illicit about it.
I dunno..maybe its just me. But I could seriously sleep, bathe, and
generally wrap myself in a cocoon with this yarn. It rocks!!!

Now for my next project….who can I copy next…..

M2 Troll

PS I totally see the Jesus car everywhere! I figured it just randomly drove around
but it actually stopped at your apartment? Did you see whose it was?
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

8:12 PM

the placemat looks good, but yeah i was wondering what you knit it out of that you wouldn't mind food in it, and then i saw, oh, you do mind food in it. That's too bad, but at least you don't have that yarn just sitting around staring at you, saying "why won't you knit me :("
i think you know what i mean.    



8:12 PM

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.    



» Post a Comment