Knitting Trolls



Web Rings

OK, I'm trying to figure out how to add the pics for some web rings so we can get more loyal readers! So here are the web rings I've added us to so far:


We are actually already officially part of this webring, I just can't figure out how to post the pic (but I'm trying!). And then this one I discovered today:


We really are bad ass knitters...

Your knitting troll who should really be working rather than playing around on the blog,

Michelle

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

8:38 PM

i don't know if you've figured it out yet, but basically save the image to your desk top, then upload it to a post. then replace the code they had for the pic with yours. that way all bandwidths are content.    



» Post a Comment