Knitting Trolls



Whiz, Bang, Boom...

Fellow trolls -

Aaah, the 4th of July - when the 'hood sounds like we're going into World War III... Good times... How am I celebrating? Naps, shopping (I actually bought a sewing machine!), eating waffles with yummy blueberry amaretto syrup with my neighbors and my ex boyfriend's best friend (technically he is a neighbor, too, as he's currently living in the house behind me). Again, good times...

OK, I promised the other day that I would post a pic of my self striping yarn hat so here it is:


This hat was made out of Moda Dea Sassy Stripes yarn in Crayon and I based it on this pattern.

I love this yarn but I do not like the hat. It makes me look like a rastafarian and with my 'fro, that's not the look I'm going for... First of all, it's too "tall" and this yarn really calls for working on circular needles as you can see the seaming really bad in the back... I tried to get Ernie to model it but he refused - he's had it with hats. He did not want to be the "rasta kitty".

Have a great fourth of July!
Michelle

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment