Knitting Trolls



Everything good must come to an end...

Yarn: Lily Sugar 'n Cream - one solid and one variegated
Needle size: 7
Pattern: Mid-month dishclosh knitalong

I love this dishcloth and am very proud of myself as I learned how to knit with 2 yarns and carry the one not in use up the side! Woo hoo! I love learning new things...

My boring, do nothing, vacation is ending - tomorrow is back to work and I am sad. True, I didn't even begin to tackle my to do list but I did get a little knitting, a little cleaning, a few errands and some reading done. And I saw friends and family so all in all, it was good... Even though it made for very boring blog posts.

Dragging my ass back to work tomorrow,
Michelle
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

8:39 AM

I'm in awe of your ability to teach yourself new stitches! I tried a couple new stitches this weekend and obviously messed them up. Besides looking like crap-ola, I couldn't pull them out because they were knotted together. Thank gawd for cheap yarn!

Speaking of (not so) cheap yarn -- JoAnn fabric will give you a refund on yarn if you buy it one week and it goes on sale the next week. The cost of the soon-to-be-felted purse was reduced by $6...    



» Post a Comment