Knitting Trolls



Nunsense...

Dear Sinning Trolls:

My friend Heather, aka The Slutty Widow, gave me a nun calendar for Christmas because of my celibate existence. Sometimes I dream of running off to the nunnery - you wouldn't have to have a job, I'd get to wear my favorite colors (black and white) every day, I wouldn't have to worry about hair or makeup because Jesus loves me just the way I am, etc. Do you think they'd let me knit at the nunnery? Below is my calendar picture for August:

I absolutely love this picture only because I picture myself as that nun on the far right - the one with the smirk on her face and the totally radical cat eye sunglasses... That is so me...

Just call me Sister Mary Flanigan,
Michelle
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

2:06 PM

I am so the nun in the middle. Always the peace keeper and yet the center of attention. Although I would hate to be a nun...at least you have the possibility of having sex, once you hit the nunnery, you're not even allowed to think about sex. That sounds like torture to me.    



2:09 AM

i bet if you were knitting for charitable reasons you could get away with it. otherwise you would have to secretly knit undies or something else they wouldn't see. that wouldn't be very nunny though.    



» Post a Comment