Knitting Trolls



Okay Trolls! I am back to blogging. In between my travels and hair band concerts I have even done some knitting. I guess I am going to have to post a picture of my "piss-poor " progress so I can be worthy of the blog! I do have a fun pic to post at the request of my troll Michelle. Who by the way has finally succumbed to the deep end of the pool! Cyber-stalking? I thought that was just fodder for a Lifetime movie? I have to admit I have Google-stalked ex's also. Remember Rodge the Podge? Unfortunately, I have dated very boring, unsuccessful yet law-abiding citizens. I always come up with zilch. Anyways, I think cyber-stalking is okay if it was by accident. She should stop having the same interests as you. Maybe that is really a compliment if you do have so much in common?


Okay, so here are my Poison/Cinderella concert pics. What a great time. Looking at them makes me want to tease my hair. The resemblence between the two pictures is incredible. It's just an older, fatter version of Poison. Where can I get that screen saver?? I remember a time when Michelle and I would play "Every Rose Has it's Thorn." Good times. Here was our favorite line: "...and now I hear you found somebody new, and that I never meant that much to you, to hear that tears me up inside and to see you CUTS ME LIKE A KNIFE!" Nuff said...

P.S. Do you think I could knit an off-the-shoulder, mesh tank top?
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

1:16 PM

Oh my God, I forgot how we used to scream that line of the song! Jill and Melanie are amused that the boys were the ones who wore "costumes" to the concerts - your husband looks very good as a white trash guy...    



» Post a Comment