Knitting Trolls



Skirting the issue....

Dear trolls:

Last night I was perusing the small farmer's market on 39th Street, buying me some 'maters, when what appeared before my eyes but a man wearing a skirt. He looked normal from the waist up - shaved head, black Harley t-shirt - but rather than pants, he was wearing an ankle length black skirt - kind of like this guy:

I told Melanie about it and she said that her fiance used to wear skirts in college! What?! If you saw clean cut Jason today, you would not believe it. Turns out from a quick search on the internet that there are plenty of heterosexual males that like to wear skirts. I honestly don't know what I'd do if I was dating a male who liked to wear skirts... Lord, I have enough problems with the dating pool without having something new to worry about!

Learning something new every day,
Michelle
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

8:28 PM

I would like to set the record straight! It actually was a dress, not a skirt. And it was worn in protest of an unfair dress code at work. And it was comfortable dammit!    



8:34 AM

Thanks for setting us straigt... Did you happen to have a dress in the back of the closet just for such an occasion? Inquiring minds want to know!    



8:01 PM

I actually had to purchase one at a thrift store. And I was very disappointed by the selection for a man of my size! I still have it so anytime you ladies want me to bring it out....(And die by Melanie's hands).    



» Post a Comment