Knitting Trolls



Take Me to Your Leader...



Pattern: Alien Illusion Scarf from Stitch and Bitch

Needle size: Size 6 (down one size from the pattern since I am a loose knitter)

Yarn: Lion Brand Wool-Ease

Finally! I finished the Alien Illusion Scarf! I have been talking about making this thing for a year now and it took me 2 weeks to do the damn thing but here it is! And yes, you can see some mistakes just from this crappy picture (please forgive me for the crappy picture but the sun was going down so I was in a hurry). But I don't care, I like it and it's mine. This thing took so much longer than I had expected. I started it in Wichita while at the trade show and didn't have access to the internet to check for the pattern mistakes (I knew there was one) so I figured out the pattern mistake the hard way after knitting for 2 hours. Then I tried knitting it a few times when I was tired and that's where I made the mistakes. And I had the overwhelming urge to say "take me to your leader" during the knitting of the first two heads but after that I got over it. Although I may say it a few times the first time I wear it.

Obviously I have aliens on my mind as I changed the template. I needed something "fall-ish". This reminds me of Halloween so it will do for now. And of course every time I change the template I lose my links and knitting rings. I'll figure that out later as it's almost 9 p.m. and I have some serious time management issues going on lately. I can't seem to get anything done as I waste 2 hours on the internet checking out all my blogs and downloading MP3s and playing with the blog template. Sigh...

Take me to your leader,

Michelle

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

7:09 PM

Loving the alien scarf! It's much better in blue than green. Thanks for e-mailing the blog site to me again. I'll be checking in more often now. Talk to you soon!    



5:30 PM

That is simply awesome Troll!
You rock.    



» Post a Comment