Knitting Trolls



Waiting for William...


Pattern: September Mid Month Dish Cloth Knit Along

Needles: Size 7

Yarn: Peaches and Cream cotton

I love this dishcloth - it's so pretty that I almost don't want to use it. But use it I will... I like the mid-month patterns on this knit along much better than the ones at the beginning. I'm calling this my "Waiting for William" dishcloth as I knit it on Tuesday night while hanging out waiting for word on my sister-in-law having her baby. They tried to induce labor on Tuesday but little William was having none 0f it. He's going to be stubborn and hard headed just like his dad! Wednesday they tried again but nope, not going to happen. She went into labor this morning all by herself but he's still not wanting to come out so we're waiting still! William, if it's any incentive, you will have a nice hat and blanket knit by your cool Aunt Michelle (the best aunt EVER) when you come out...



This is the yarn for my next project - a scarf for my mother's b/day. It is Berocco's Smart Mohair and it's very soft and pretty so I'm looking forward to knitting with it...

Still waiting for Will.i.am,

Michelle

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment