Knitting Trolls



Wichita Here I Come...

Latest Scarf: Tweed Scarf
Yarn: Some old Lionbrand WoolEase that I bought at a thrift store for 99 cents (woo hoo!)
Needles: Size 9

This scarf did not turn out anything like I thought it would. I used a different weight of yarn so maybe that was the problem. It's OK, but I'm not real thrilled with it...

So I'm going to Wichita for work for a couple of days and I should be packing right this very minute (or at the very least, drying my hair) but no, I am playing on the internets. Just call me the queen of procrastination... I'm hoping upon my return to find that one of the other two trolls has posted something of interest on the blog since I seem to be the only one blogging nowadays. I need to change the name of the blog to "Knitting Troll". Hint, hint girls...

Did not do much knitting this weekend - mostly cleaning and decluttering. And spending way too much time on the computer. Not only am I addicted to knitting/crafting blogs, but I'm also addicted to MP3 blogs - I have hundreds of MP3s on my computer and I've been trying to organize them a bit. It's taking forever. But anyway, I discovered this great new MP3 blog this weekend - What would Jesus Blog? I don't know why, but this blog really cracks me up. It seems Jesus is a fan of indie music (I knew it!).

And what about The Crocodile Hunter dying?! That's crazy...

And now to leave you with one of the cutest pictures I ever did see (courtesy of Cute Overload). Enjoy!


I really should be packing,

Michelle

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment