Knitting Trolls



Nuns having fun...

Nuns are allowed to drink beer?! I am so joining...

OK, I've been lax with my posting as last weekend was nuts. My nephew William FINALLY decided to grace up with his appearance (and what a cute appearance it is!) and that troll Melanie decided to finally make an honest woman out of herself and get married...

I have actually done no knitting in at least a week - a week! And I probably won't get any done anytime soon as I have to clean house, call realtors, pay bills, watch TV programs I've taped and I have a date on Friday so I have to figure out what to wear and how to lose 10 lbs. before then. Sigh... I was letting myself go because hey, that's the bonus of being celibate but no.... I had to go and meet an interesting (and cute!) guy so there goes that plan. Now someone might actually see me naked again - eeek!

But I hope to knit again maybe this weekend. Maybe even with the yarn I posted last entry. Although not the pattern I had planned as I kept ending up with one extra stitch on each row, no matter what I did so I gave up...

Nuns just wanna have fun,
Michelle
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment